Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jimmy Kimmel Rallies Fans to Donate to Japanese Tsunami Relief

Filed under:

Jimmy Kimmel Urges Fans to Donate to Tsunami ReliefDoes Jimmy Kimmel have the mental powers to make tsunami happens? He thinks so (sort of).

In a new original piece for The Huffington Post titled 'A Dramatic Story, at the End of Which Nothing Happens,' the late-night funnyman discusses the day when his recurring tsunami nightmare became a reality.

Kimmel describes, "The dream goes like this. I am outside. Without warning, the tide starts to go out. As the water is sucked away, I know what is happening. The sea pulls back, loading up. For a moment, it disappears. Then a wall of water a thousand feet high towers over me. It is too big to run from. All I can do is watch, frozen by fear. And then I wake up. It's scary."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Minka Kelly Carol Grow Erika Christensen Emilie de Ravin Tara Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment