Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Darnell Dockett goes all Twitter-happy during traffic stop

Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett isn't just one of the game's best defenders on the line ? he's also quite the Twitter fanatic, and can generally be counted on to be interesting and somewhat controversial when he starts tweeting. So it was when Dockett was pulled over by one police officer at an unknown location Monday morning.

According to Dockett's Twitter timeline, the officer asked to search his vehicle, Dockett refused, and the officer called for backup. After that ? ah, well, it's best that Mr. Dockett just explain the process himself. Take it away, Mr. Dockett (and note, the profanity edits are ours):

I don't know why the police always messing w/me I'm never gonna let them search my car with out a search warrant! No matter what! [about 3 hours ago via UberSocial]

Police sitting here waiting on back up cuz I told them YOU NOT SEARCHING MY CAR! PERIOD! & now I'm sitting here! Owell I aint got [Bleep] 2 do!

There R 3police cars and they are talking! I don't see A search warrant they won't see inside this escalade! I got all day hope they don't!

Police said "do you mind if we look around in your Vehicle?" I said I sure DO! He said "I'm gonna call back up" I said u wanna use my phone?

I think they (POLICE) going to get a search warrant cuz they sitting here looking like fools waiting on something!

These COPS really think I'm stupid they playing good cop bad cop! BOY STOOOOP! I'm not falling for that! NO SIR YOU WILL NOT LOOK IN MY CAR!

This cop just ask me how tall R u & where R U from! I'm bout to ask him can I go across the street to POPEYS while we sitting here waiting!

I been sitting here for a HOUR 1cop by the driver window, 2talking at the car! And the 1by the window being friendly! Like wtf?

I asked the cop why he pulled me over he said I was speeding I said BULL[BLEEP]! But give me the ticket that's when he asked to search my car!

So you gonna lie and say I'm speeding then you wanna search my car! Get the [Bleep] ouutta here! Better go get a warrant *turns up radio*

OK so now I think they letting me Go cop just brought my DL's and registration! Yeah I'm bout to be out this MOFO! [about 1 hour ago via UberSocial]

Well, that's�two hours that neither we nor Dockett will ever get back. It's pretty clear that the lockout needs to end sooner than later, because we ALL have too much free time.

Lorri Bagley Leslie Bega Maria Sharapova Lindsay Price Zoe Saldana

No comments:

Post a Comment