Friday, February 25, 2011

Is Jared Still on Top? Ranking the 10 Big Ten Players of the Year

When I wrote my first article about this topic, I will honestly say I didn't know nearly as much about Big Ten basketball as I do now.  Since the tournament is right around the corner, it's not clear at all as to which teams will be in and who will be out.  

On a more personal standpoint, though, some of the teams hanging around at the bottom of the standings have some stars that are making a run to be the Evan Turner of 2011 Big Ten Basketball.

In case you don't remember (or didn't even read it), here was my list from a month back:

10. John Shurna - Northwestern

9. Durrell Summers - Michigan St.

8. Kalin Lucas - Michigan St.

7. E'twaun Moore - Purdue

6. Jon Leuer - Wisconsin

5. Talor Battle - Penn St.

4. Jajuan Johnson - Purdue

3. Trevor Mbakwe - Minnesota

2. Demetri McCamey - Illinois

1. Jared Sullinger - Ohio St.

 

I feel pretty confident that this list will look a lot more realistic and probable than the one above.  Enjoy!

Begin Slideshow

Elisha Cuthbert Ciara Rachel Hunter Heidi Montag Katharine McPhee

No comments:

Post a Comment