Wednesday, February 23, 2011

UFC 127: Michael Bisping and Jorge Rivera Share a Moment at the Staredown(video)

It appears that Jorge Rivera has really gotten the attention of Michael Bisping leading up to their fight on Saturday, February 26th at UFC 127.

Rivera had been posting videos on YouTube  that have drawn the attention of Bisping. 

Bisping has characterized the videos in the past as childish and stupid. During the pre-fight press conference on Tuesday, February 22nd, Bisping again tore into Rivera. 

"I've got a big fight to prepare for. I'm fighting in the premier fighting organization in the world, and I'm trying to behave accordingly.

I'm a professional fighter; I'm not an idiot in the schoolyard making up silly rhymes and jokes and making stupid videos.

This is a press conference, by the way Jorge, this is what you do. I know this is your first time involved in something like this, welcome to the big leagues. After this, you'll be back to the undercards, believe me.

I'm looking forward to the fight, looking forward to correcting him on a few of his opinions. I believe he's massively underestimated me, and I'm looking forward to making a fool out of him on the night."

When the two fighters faced off at the staredown, Bisping voiced his opinion to Rivera. The exchange was caught on video.

allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390">

The Bisping versus Rivera bout may be more anticipated by some than the main event between B.J. Penn and Jon Fitch.

UFC 127: Penn vs. Fitch Results, News and More 

Vitamin C Scarlett Johansson Christina Ricci Missi Pyle Jessica Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment