Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rachel's Viewpoint: What the WWE Pay-Per-View Schedule Should Look Like

Looking at the yearly WWE Pay-Per-View schedule, I noticed that there are way too many PPVs (thirteen, to be exact) for the year 2011. They are:

Royal Rumble

Elimination Chamber

WrestleMania XXVII

Extreme Rules

Over The Limit

Fatal 4 Way

Money In The Bank

SummerSlam

Night Of Champions

Hell In A Cell

Bragging Rights

Survivor Series

TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs

As a result, the WWE is losing money with the low PPV buyrates. If I had my choice, I would drop the following PPV's: Extreme Rules, Over The Limit, Fatal 4 Way, Money In The Bank, Bragging Rights and TLC from the WWE PPV Schedule.

Here is my WWE PPV schedule.

Begin Slideshow

Adrianne Curry Jennifer Gimenez Katie Cassidy Estella Warren Cinthia Moura

No comments:

Post a Comment