Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Exclusive 'Big Love' First Look: Bill and Don Talk Divorce

Filed under: , ,

Big LoveWhen 'Big Love' first started, did you ever imagine the Henricksons would be heading to divorce court?

Neither did Bill, of course. In our exclusive sneak peek at Sunday's episode, the new senator laments to longtime buddy Don over his personal woes.

"I'm getting divorced, my son's adrift, my daughters are left home and the church is out to destroy me. ... I just discovered I married an underaged girl, and my soon-to-be-ex thinks she'd make a better priesthood holder than me."

Somehow, that's worse than the time someone tried to kill Don.

Oh, Bill. Watch the clip after the jump.

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Emmanuelle Chriqui Anna Faris Lil Kim Kelly Ripa Yvonne Strzechowski

No comments:

Post a Comment