Monday, December 27, 2010

Premier League Prima Donnas: Ranking The Top 10 Hissyfits Of 2010

Let's face it, football isn't the gentleman's game that it once was and as wages and transfer fees have risen, the egos and self-importance of the players has followed suit.

Over the years there have been many great rants and tantrums from Rafa Benitez's "fact" attack on Sir Alex Ferguson to Kevin Keegan's infamous "I would love it" speech, also aimed at Fergie.  

With 2010 drawing to a close I thought I'd look back at some of the top strops of the past 12 months. From on field tantrums to post match petulance their have been many candidates to take make the hall of shame for this year and their are many candidates worthy of the list.

Everyone of course is entitled to their opinion and do feel free to comment and let me know who I've missed off, but for now here are my top prima donnas of 2010    

Begin Slideshow

Natassia Malthe Victoria Silvstedt Hilary Swank Whitney Port Minka Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment