Monday, December 27, 2010

Simon Baker Signs $30 Million 'Mentalist' Deal, Beverly Hills Housewife Lisa Vanderpump Attacked and More

Filed under:

Simon BakerTalk about a nice Christmas present: 'The Mentalist' star Simon Baker has signed a new deal with Warner Bros. TV that will net him a producer credit and a nice $30 million payday.

According to Deadline Hollywood, Baker extended his six-year contract by one year, and will get a cut of the syndication profits. The CBS drama was sold to TNT for $2.2-2.3 million per episode for Warner Bros.

Baker's producer credit will begin in season 5.

In other TV news ...

o. Conan O'Brien has apologized to Jimmy Kimmel for making a similar Sarah Palin joke. O'Brien issued his apology on air, saying he was unaware of Kimmel's joke from earlier this month. [WSJ]

o. Chloe Sevigny said she would do another TV series once 'Big Love' ends. "I'm not opposed to another series but I don't think I'd do one in Los Angeles," she said. "I'd like to do a half-hour comedy on a cable network in New York where I play someone really glamorous and really goofy. That's my dream job!" [EW]

o. 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Lisa Vanderpump said she was verbally attacked at the Polo Lounge. "Last night at the Polo Lounge my friend, Robert Kovacik, was viciously attacked by an aggressive drunk...I am shocked and upset, merry Xmas," the star tweeted. [TV Guide]

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Kirsten Dunst Vanessa Minnillo Katie Holmes Victoria Beckham Missy Peregrym

No comments:

Post a Comment