Friday, December 24, 2010

Video: Penguin Matt Cooke's prank on BizNasty during HBO '24/7'

Through two episodes of "HBO 24/7 Penguins/Capitals: Road To The NHL Winter Classic", Matt Cooke of the Pittsburgh Penguins has been a surprisingly charismatic and likeable character ... you know, for being Matt Cooke.

In Episode 2, Cooke continued the Pens' prank-filled antics by sneaking into the Phoenix Coyotes' dressing room and getting reacquainted with his former teammate Paul Bissonnette:

Matt Cooke's BizNasty prank on HBO 24/7 from Greg Wyshynski on Vimeo.

Bissonnette is, of course, a social media rock star in the NHL, as "BizNasty" is closing in on 30,000 followers on Twitter. We're going to go ahead and assume HBO was aware of this when they added this prank to the episode ... and that they knew BizNasty would be quick to comment, as he did via Twitter moments after the episode ended:

"So HBO didn't put my comments about cooke cutting my laces on the show? The fans were cheated."

"They asked if I was mad cooke did it. I said no, as long as he didn't put BBQ sauce on my face before this interview." (Ed. Note: BBQ sauce would be a reference to this.)

"Then they asked what I would do to get back at him. And I said I'm not playing so ill have throw a hotdog & popcorn at him from the pressbox."

Guess we're going to have to wait for the DVD.

Full "HBO 24/7" Episode 2 recap in the morning on PD, and uncensored clips on PD Radio.

Jill Arrington Tami Donaldson Padma Lakshmi Sarah Mutch Gabrielle Union

No comments:

Post a Comment